Sunday, March 25, 2007

UEFA Champions League Throphy

Today I went to The Curve because my cousin had answered some questions through smsing,and he was one of the chosen one who can go and touch the UEFA Champions League Trophy! Of course! Me and my parents were invited to go with him.

We started the day with eating sandwiches at O'Brien.Soon after the tasty breakfast,we went to MPH and bought some books.Satisfaction started to reduce and my cousin said:"Why not we go have our lunch,before we go to the exhibition?"
We all agreed with him ! We went to.. " Kluang something.." and the food there was not bad.After that.. we rushed to the event.

My cousin's girlfriend and my Mum
They were so excited that they straight away took this photo when we reached there.


TheUEFA Champions League Trophy!!!


UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour
It is no secret that the UEFA Champions League is followed all around the world - the trophy has travelled out to Asia for the first time for a six-week tour.

Tour
The UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour - presented by sponsors Heineken - kicked off on 23 February in the Japanese capital Tokyo, and then took in Jakarta (Indonesia,
1-4 March). It moved on to Hong Kong (China, 16-18 March), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia, 22-25 March), and the Thai cities of Bangkok (30 March-1 April) and Pattaya (6-8 April), celebrating Europe's premier club competition - while also highlighting the huge interest in football in that region.

It was awesome! I got to take this picture!


My cousin & his girlfriend


My cousin,he look excited.


What a long "Foosball Board Game"?


And i found some other things there too


3 comments:

adriansern said...

well... some good pics.. all i want now is just that blardy long foosball table!

Anonymous said...

thanks bro! for the comment! hah, i wanted to play that too,its imported from Germany. But from my friend's information,you can play it only if you're 18years old and above! sad isn't?

Yeoh Wai Hong said...

I was there too, it was indeed very exciting !